I find these products on sale racks, clearance racks, yard sales, library sales, and Goodwill.
Why do you offer these products?
It is my sincere desire to help other parents learn as much as they possibly can about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and learning disabilities (LD). Therefore, I am offering related products that are truly affordable. When I find items that are reasonabley priced, I purchase them and pass the savings on to you.
I found an item I want. What do I do next?
Use the "contact me" button at the top of this page to tell me which item(s) you would like to purchase. I will then email you an invoice from PayPal. Once payment is received, I will ship item within 24 hours.
I charge $3.50 to ship the first item and then $1.00 for each additional item for U.S. residents. For Canadian residents the cost for shipping is $4.50 for the first item and $1.50 for each additional item.
Where will you ship items?
Currently, I am only shipping to the U.S. and Canada.
Other questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have a question that has not been addressed above. For your convenience, use the "contact me" button at the top of this page.
No comments:
Post a Comment